This is the ultimate training program for busy families. A dog trainer will come to your home and train your dog while you are at work or on vacation. One of the huge benefits is that we do the training where most of your dog's behavior problems occur.
Day Training - This is a unique program because a dog trainer comes to your home, while you are at work, and does most of the training for you. To ensure that your dog continues the trained behaviors, we teach you how to maintain the training with private lessons.
This speeds up the training process because we spend one-and-one time alone with your dog, training him the commands he needs and teaching appropriate behavior.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Your dog will learn important obedience commands and behaviors that you specifically need. For example, loose leash walking, listening and coming the first time you call your dog, greeting people politely without
jumping on them, eliminating counter surfing, laying down and settling, sitting and staying instead of bolting through the door, plus much more.
- We will first meet for an initial consultation, behavior assessment, discuss your training goals, demonstrate our training method, plus teach you and your dog some important commands.
The initial consultation and training lesson is 2 hours long.
- Durning the initial consultation, we will develop a training plan that is specifically designed for your personal dog training goals.
- Your dog will receive 4 individualized training lessons for 45 minutes during the day.
- You and your family will receive 4 private lessons for 1 hour - 1 1/2 hours to teach you how to maintain the training.
- Unlimited telephone support on any previous training at no additional charge.
Total 8 lesson program for $640
Pet Sit & Train - This is an alternative to Board & Train except, instead of your dog going to a boarding facility to be trained, we come to your home, while you are on vacation, and do the training. We also take care of your pet while you are
away by feeding, walking, playing and petting him. Once you get home we will schedule private lessons to teach you how to maintain the training. Since the training is done while you are on vacation we will have to discuss what can be accomplished during that time.
More private lessons or day training can be added, if needed.
Pet Sit & Train program - please call for rates
Satisfaction Guaranteed - We will come back for a free lesson, if your pet's behavior problem comes back.
Receive a 10% discount for any new customer referrals!
Serving Frederick, New Market, Lake Linganore, Spring Ridge, Ijamsville, Mount Airy, Urbana and surrounding areas in Frederick County, Maryland for private in-home training.
Serving anywhere in the U.S. for online trainer services.
Contact us at 301-865-4773 or Loyalcompn@aol.com for more information and a training consultation.